Block Evaporation with Innovative Biocellulose Masks
Formulated with a fermented coconut fruit extract called nata de coco, biocellulose masks provide the same moisturizing and hydration benefits as a non-woven sheet mask while also creating a total barrier that almost completely blocks evaporation.
Biocellulose masks offer consumers a mess-free application and fit tightly to the face, creating a good seal and acting as a second skin.
- No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
- Contains moisturizing ingredients so it doesn’t dry out skin
- Mess-free and easy to use
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract: high in protective antioxidants and antibacterial fatty acids, can improve skin elasticity to help prevent premature aging and wrinkles
- Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract: Reduces redness and normalizes oil production
- Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract: Effective against acne bacteria, has anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and antioxidant properties
4 Steps to Developing a Facial Mask for Your Brand
Sheet masks are scientifically proven to minimize evaporation and increase formula delivery into the skin, making them a valuable addition to any skincare or beauty line. This infographic explores the materials, formulas, benefits, shapes and design options when developing a sheet mask.
Interested? Start a Project
Complete this form to contact TaikiUSA about a new project for the Americas, Canada and Australia.
All form fields are required.