Help your customers win the fight against acne with specialized patch treatments
Blemishes are not all the same. Regardless of what type of acne your customer has, they want it gone—fast! Acne patches are a great alternative to messy, inconvenient or even discoloring creams. These effective spot treatments are effective, convenient and easy-to-use.
Full-contact adhesive pore strips apply key ingredients to the skin to help draw out impurities and detoxify the skin. The material absorbs dirt and sebum to reduce the size of pores and appearance of blackheads. They can be cut into shapes ideal for use on multiples areas of the face, such as the forehead and chin.
- Charcoal has been known to draw bacteria and impurities from skin to help achieve a flawless complexion.
- Witch hazel contains potent antioxidant properties, astringent and anti-irritant properties.
- Ghassoul (Morrocan lava clay) is known to help reduce blemishes and black heads as well as even out skin tone.
- Tea tree provides antibacterial and anti-blemish care.
- Volcanic ash is known to remove dead skin cells and acts to detoxify, clean pores, stimulate blood circulation, open blackheads, even skin tones, smooth fine wrinkles and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Acne Colloidal Patches
These adhesive patches are made of hydrocolloid, a fluid-absorbing agent that is known to draw out pus and other impurities on the skin’s surface. They can help reduce blemish size and speed up the healing process, all while protecting and soothing skin.
- Hydrocolloid absorbs sebum trapped within pores and keeps it away from the blemish and surrounding skin.
- Adhesive patch provides a protective barrier against fingers and dirt, which can speed up the healing process.
- Contains no additional harsh chemicals that dry out the skin.
These patches provide a barrier layer that prevents evaporation of ingredients and provides better efficacy. They are easy to apply and offer superior adhesion properties, which allow for overnight treatment. And because they are transparent they can even be worn undetected during the day.
- Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil has antioxidant properties and is known to have effective antimicrobial and disinfectant properties to treat acne.
- Salicylic acid smooths skin and provides anti-acne and skin-conditioning properties.
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract is known as an antioxidant and antimicrobial agent which helps in healing the skin.
Micro needle patches are water-soluble chips with pyramid-shaped protrusions that are activated from the moisture on the skin and slowly dissolve to treat blemishes. They are a painless and effective way to increase delivery of anti-acne and anti-inflammatory ingredients to the skin which reduces redness and swelling. The formula chips are coated onto an adhesive backing to ensure secure adhesion and an enclosed environment for best possible treatment of the afflicted area.
- Salicylic acid is known to gently exfoliate the skin to remove bacteria and build up and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates and plumps by drawing water to the skin helping to prevent moisture loss.
- Trehalose is a powerful humectant provides hydrating and antioxidant benefits to the skin.